Welcome! I'm working on updating the site with new images and more information. Some of the older pictures are a smaller size and I'll be changing those out for larger ones to help make the display more consistent and easier to view. If you have any questions, please use the 'Contact' link to send me a message.
- Navigation: When you are 'browsing' the photos individually, the caption, image number and title (if applicable) are displayed under the frame. You can click on the photo to zoom in on it and then look around at the page options in that view. I recommend using the Slideshow, as the pictures will display larger and there is a box in the upper right corner which you can click to display the caption info. Also, there's a scale in the upper-center which allows you to change the background color while viewing. It might be helpful to lighten it when viewing an image with a dark background.
- For the best viewing experience, most browsers will go into 'full screen' mode when F11 is pressed, then press it again to return to normal browsing mode. Also, the brightness of your monitor makes a big difference when viewing photos as opposed to reading text, so you might try brightening your screen if the pictures look too dark. Due to differences in how monitors display colors, the images may not display exactly as intended. Printed proofs may be made available if needed for checking colors or lighting.
- Ordering/Pricing: Please email me using the 'Contact' link in the menu bar for more information or price quotes; reference the image number, which is in the 'Caption' field, and the Gallery name when inquiring about a specific image. Generally, the price ranges start at $30 for a matted 8x10 standard photographic print and $260 for a 16x20 Gallery Wrap with a 1 1/2 border (sales tax, if applicable, & shipping/handling costs included). Since there are many different printing and sizing options, I prefer to consult with you on what will work best with each image as I feel some work best on certain papers, etc..
- Printing and Finishing: I work with professional print shops and framers, so there is a wide range of finishing and mounting options available. Some offerings are; canvas, giclees, metallic paper (makes beautiful images!), canvas wraps, 'stand-out mounts', acrylic, aluminum, Fine Art Papers (Bamboo, Watercolor, Cotton Rag, etc.) and many more choices.
I hope you enjoy browsing the site and please let me know if you have any questions or problems with using it. Thanks for looking!
- Content: Some images are for display only and can not be sold if there is a copyrighted subject in the frame. This will be noted in the caption field if applicable. PLEASE NOTE: the watermark will NOT be on the final print, it will only appear on proofs and when being viewed online. Also, the images here are reduced in size and resolution, but the original, full-size file will be used for printing.
©Debra Sabeck 2013